Our technologies make industrial decarbonization commercial while reducing the environmental impact of man-made emissions.
- Our focus is to provide the most cost-effective CO2 capture and CO2 treating technology
- Our business model is flexible and helps drive projects at local level
- Our patented chemistry combines with engineering know-how at 25+ sites globally
- Our advances in developing capture technology will continue to drive down costs
We are a privately held global company with offices in the following locations:
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Engineering Center: Mumbai, India
- Research and Development Center: Sheffield, UK
- Sales Offices: UK, Germany, India, United States
We maintain global partnerships with industry leaders, such as Veolia and TNO, and regional relationships with engineering, procurement, construction companies (EPCs).